Chinese official media on Friday continued its aggressive posturing on the ongoing Doklam impasse, calling external affairs minister, Sushma Swaraj a liar for telling Parliament that all countries were supporting New Delhi on the standoff.
Swaraj had told Parliament on Thursday that “all countries are in India’s support” on the face-off between troops between the two countries near the Sikkim border.
She had added that India was alert to the need of protecting its security near the border where the “boundaries of China, India and Bhutan” meet.
The Chinese ministry of foreign affairs (MFA) had indicated earlier this week that members of the diplomatic corps had sounded out Beijing on the standoff and had expressed “shock” at the development.
The nationalistic tabloid, Global Times’s editorial said Swaraj had lied to Parliament.
“She (Swaraj) was lying to Parliament. First, India’s invasion of Chinese territory is a plain fact. New Delhi’s impetuous action stuns the international community. No other country will support India’s aggression.
“Second, India’s military strength is far behind that of China. If the conflict between China and India escalates to the intensity where their row has to be resolved through military means, India will surely lose,” the GT editorial said.
“India should abandon the fantasy of a long-term standoff at Doklam. China will by no means agree to the withdrawal of troops from both sides in order for talks to be held.
“Doklam is Chinese territory. The withdrawal of Indian troops must be a precondition for talks and China will not compromise on this stance,” the editorial said.
The Times said the live-fire drill in Tibet by the Chinese Army and movement of huge military supplies to the region was not for “show”.
It noted that India India’s stance has recently changed subtly and started to stress that Doklam is “a tri-junction area of China, India and Bhutan” and said it showed “New Delhi’s guilty conscience”.
HONOR 9X with 6.59-inch FHD+ display, 48MP triple rear cameras, 16MP pop-up camera launched in India on Jan 14, 2020.
Oppo has launched its new F-series smartphone- OPPO F15 in India on 16, Jan 2020.
Samsung is going to unveil three phones in its upcoming flagship Galaxy S20 lineup– the Samsung Galaxy S20, Samsung Galaxy S20+, and Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra.
Samsung is all set to launch its new flagship smartphones- Galaxy S20 series at its Galaxy Unpacked event next month.
Xiaomi has filed a trademark for a phone named Pocophone F2. This indicates that the successor of Pocophone F1 is coming soon.
Xiaomi's Black Shark 3 will be the first smartphone arrives with the highest amount of memory- 16GB RAM in the market.
OPPO is all set to launch the Oppo F15 smartphone in India on January 16th, 2020.
Samsung has silently launched its new Xcover series of rugged smartphones - Samsung Galaxy Xcover Pro in Finland.
Vivo is hosting a three-day Christmas Carnival sale starting today and it brings discounts and offers on its range of smartphones.
Xiaomi has announced the "Year-End Mi Fan Sale 2019", offering a wide range of smartphones and smart accessories at discounted prices.